HAS RIVERSIDE CODE ENFORCEMENT EVER CITED YOU, TAKEN YOUR MONEY, YOUR HOME, OR BOTH?‏

Posted: October 9, 2014 in Uncategorized
Tags: , , ,

neighborhood-livability-program-sm_original

A Submission to TMC:

Former Riverside City Attorney Gregory Priamos and other Riverside City Officials have been involved in a scheme using the Code Enforcement Department to issue fines up to $100,000.00, impose liens on thousands of properties to force their owners in foreclosure to eventually take their money or their homes. If you or people you know have lost money or their home, or both, in their scheme, please go online to Grand Jury – County of Riverside, fill out the Citizen Complaint Form and mail it to the Grand Jury ASAP. A pdf copy of the Form is attached. It’s time to stop these corrupt people from using US government grant to steal millions of dollars in fines and dozens of homes from Riverside residents. Enough is enough!

IF YOU WERE A VICTIM OF THIS ALLEGED SCHEME PERPETRATED BY THE CITY OF RIVERSIDE’S FORMER CITY ATTORNEY GREGORY PRIAMOS, (CLICK THE LINK BELOW) TO DOWNLOAD THE CITIZEN COMPLAINT FORM, FILL IT OUT, AND MAIL IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE TO THE RIVERSIDE GRAND JURY.

grandjurycmpltform

The following article was submitted May 30, 2014 regarding this issue FROM THE DESK OF LOUIS J. JEAN-LOUIS regarding a scheme to take Riverside Property Owners Homes for profit by inadvertently coding them by city violations, placing a lean on the property, and eventually taking the properties of hard working residents.  This scheme was allegedly perpetrated by former City Attorney Gregory Priamos, who is now with the County of Riverside:

clownpriamos

THE CITY OF RIVERSIDE’S UNCONSTITUTIONAL, PERSONAL & REAL PROPERTY GRAB UNDER THEIR OWN COLOR OF THE LAW? IS CITY ATTORNEY PRIAMOS THE CREATOR OF THIS SCHEME FOR PROFIT?

TMC, RATED RIVERSIDE’S MOST “SLANDEROUS” AND MEZZSPELLED, “MISSPELLED” AND “OPINIONATED” BLOG SITE!  TEMPORARILY BLOCKED BY THE CITY OF RIVERSIDE AT PUBLIC ACCESS SITES WITHIN THE CITY, THEN UNBLOCKED.  I GUESS YOU CANNOT DO THAT ACCORDING TO THE ACLU.  RATED ONE TWO ONE STAR OUT OF FIVE IN TERMS OF COMMUNITY APPROVAL RATINGS..  TMC IS NOW EXCLUSIVLY EXCLUSIVELY ON FILE WITH THE COUNTY OF RIVERSIDE’S DISTRICT ATTORNEY’S OFFICE (WE BELIEVE THIS WILL END SOON, SINCE THE FOCUS IS NOW ON THE IMPROPRIETIES OF MR. “Z”, WE TRIED TO TELL YOU, BUT NOBODY LISTENED), AND DON’T FORGET WE ARE PROSSIBLY POSSIBLY ON FILE WITH THE CITY OF RIVERSIDE’S POTENTIAL SLAPP SUIT LIST… A STRATEGIC LEGAL MANEUVER THAT CAN BE DONE ONLY IN RIVERSIDE WITHOUT A CONTRACT (WE BELIEVE THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN NOW, SINCE GREG SKIPPED TOWN TO THE COUNTY)… AGAIN, THANK-YOU COMMUNITY OF RIVERSIDE AND THE CITY OF RIVERSIDE EMPLOYEE’S FOR YOUR SUPPORT!   COMMENTS ALWAYS WELCOMED, ESPECIALLY SPELL CHECKERS!  WE JUST CAN’T SPELL!  EMAIL ANONYMOUSLY WITH YOUR TOXIC DIRT BY CONTACTING US AT:   THIRTYMILESCORRUPTION@HOTMAIL.COM

Comments
  1. Jim Thompson says:

I had a “Code Violation” which was reported to Code Enforcement.by a neighbor who was angry with me over an entirely different matter. I appealed, and had to pay a hefty fee ($276) to take my case before the council. Of course, I lost. Thousands of other homes have the same violation, but I was the only one that had a complaint. I pointed this out to everyone in the city government, but it was to no avail.

Now fines started piling up. I wanted to appeal to a judge in open court, but I was informed that I had to pay all the fines before a judge could hear the case. That’s the law. You are guilty until proven innocent. I was also told that no one ever wins an appeal to a judge.

I took the matter to the city council again, this time telling them that I was not going to be the only citizen in the city who was forced to obey their silly law. If they forced me to alter my property to conform to their law, I would take it upon myself to report every single violation in the city to code enforcement along with documentation pictures. And I would demand that every single one of these houses be required to conform, just like I was. I am retired and I have nothing better to do.

They decided to just drop the matter. They didn’t want to have to confront 3000 angry homeowners all at once. I did not pay the fines, but I did lose the money I had to pay for the appeals. It was worth it to have some peace in my life again.

2. Fay Vic says:

Why do the names of the Mayor, the City Councilmen, and the City Manager appear on that restoration sign? Seem like free campaign advertising to me.

3. Gina says:

Like the article above, this was a neighbor thing also, but not directed to me. My neighbor was smelling a sewer type smell and called everybody she could to fix it. Finally she complains to the City and a woman Code Enforcement office comes out. They find nothing. While they are there however they snoop at my house and find that the clean out cap was dislodged and “grey water” had leaked out into my front planter and on my walk way. Mind you, it wasn’t sewage it was from the laundry. II washed rugs and apparently the fuzz or lint clogged the pipe and caused the cap to become loose) the water was not anyway near a storm drain or street. When I come home from work there is a giant sign sign on my front door saying my house cannot be lived in and I need to evacuate in three days or the Sheriff will come and move me out. The next day I call the number and they send the same woman out (a tough woman with a penis and a chip on her shoulder) she inspects my house to make sure sewage wasn’t running all over and we were all living in squalor.
    She said she had sent a construction engineer out to secure the cap on the clean out and I would have to pay $350.00 for that service. I needed to call a plumber and have the pipe cleaned out and I had ONE day to do that or I needed to evacuate! The notices were frightening and posted everyday. Finally I took care of everything, invited the code enforcement woman back out to inspect the property including all the toilets, and she was satisfied and called off the dogs. She told me that my neighbor was stupid to make a big deal out of her situation and she felt back because I became a victim. However…she let me off the hook because she believed I wasn’t being negligent on purpose, but if she does a drive by and ever sees that again I will be fined. I told her that is what a clean out pipe is supposed to do; it prevents the back up from going into the house. Never was the unclean water flowing down the street causing the neighborhood to turn to zombies! It was sequestered under my hedge and directly in front of it. It was crazy that they made such a big deal about it. For three days I was tortured by those notices, frightened what they might do, and wondering when the Sheriff was going to show up. A Horrible unrelenting experience. Wow.

4. RIVERSIDE: Council seeks DA investigation into Davis

And the article should be titled: City Council punts Davis’ investigation to the DA. The city council scared too death to hold a hearing on Davis which would be ridiculous. Amazing, the DA investigator who will be investigating Davis’ investigation is currently being investigated by AG Harris on signgate. lol

5. Went to the Takano-Adams Congressional debate on Thursday. Adams was a total disaster. I mean, a ham sandwich could have debated Takano. Sure, Steve Adams expressed his “vision” for Riverside should he wins the Congressional seat. But, for someone to state his vision at the debate,he still hasn’t update his vision and goals, except for all the councilmembers, for his ward. http://www.riversideca.gov/council/ward-7.asp

6. DHCG says:

Justiceleague00 – You have so accurately described Councilman Steve Adams in just two words: A ” Ham Sandwich.” … and he is just as pink as can be.

7. OK, PE finally posted the Adams-Takano debate. Anyway, the videos are broken up into issues. Good luck, folks, if you watch the debate. And love the debate about border patrol when the audience groans when Adams asserted Middle Easterners, Syrians and Iranians are crossing into the United States from Mexico. WTH?? I stand by my words about the debate: A ham sandwich could have debated Takano. The man was a total disaster. I should have gotten a medal for watching and enduring his painful debate. http://www.pe.com/articles/takano-752922-adams-riverside.html

8. Mr.Hopkins says:

What a joke ,,, and the funny thing is , that there not even trying to hide it , do they think that their above the federal government , ?? There only setting them selves up for the fall , talk about stupid , and don’t they know about the (RICO ACT) ,, I’m ready to fill a penal code 1983 because my civil rights are always being violated ,,,;) Forget racism , let’s talk about discrimination and bias ,,

9. Nick says:

I absolutely hate the Code Enforcement Division. They have harassed, stolen from, assaulted and attempted to run me over, just because of the fact I was homeless. This certain officer is SO obviously corrupt and can’t do his job right its ridiculous. He’s rude and cusses at people, specifically steals valuables from the homeless-as he did to me and friends of mine-drives terribly like a maniac or like he thinks he’s an actual cop. He has assaulted me for no reason-as I was showing him my Guard Card no less-and telling him to do his job right and leave me alone! I did pull a stun gun out and got ready to fight but he made no further move, then when I called to report the assault to his division-with him and his partner still in my presence-the supervisor and manager refused to aknowledge the fact it happened as if they were present and refused to send a supervisor to the homeless service campus. I did suffer some sort of spinal injury,went to the hospital, and filed a police report, but they never investigated it and even lied to me about what I told them I wanted done, so I know they won’t do their jobs right either. I’m getting nowhere with civil complaints and trying to get the District Attorney’s office to do something, but they are being difficult as well, saying I need to go through proper channels, which I have done and gotten nowhere as no one wants to help me. Now when I see this very obviously corrupt officer when they do regularly scheduled sweeps by the shelter every week he smiles points and laughs because he’s happy he’s gotten away with what he’s gotten away with. This is so frustrating, I am seriously very close to reporting their corruption to the FBI its gone on so long and is getting very ridiculous.